Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Some memories of Prom and after prom camping:

Prom:
1) searching for the chicken lady with the most amazing chicken EVER!
2) talking with jess rouge
3) dancing with ms. ogozalek and hearing her say "oh shit!"
4) dancing up on mrs. brush
5) going insane from the mad-phat beats
6) putting ALL my dinner on tonys plate and him not noticing at all
7) Nick humping the table
8) Singing to Dave
9) reminding ppl that Merry, Liz, and I all share food but not showers
10) cookie bars!

Camping:
1) BUM FIGHTS!
2) Jesse having a vagina toe and junk foot
3) The AMAZING Card Trick Liz...and her before trick speech
4) Diagnosis..death.
5) Is my penis darker? (to avoid confusion...I said this)
6) Hearing other campers yell to the obnoxious kids next to us who didnt know it was "Quiet Time"...the F word was used
7) Burning the food - bacon, eggs, strawberrys, bananas, apples, bags of chips...etc
8) Completion of my Quest to drink all the lactaid milk
9) "Making love" to the crumb cake with Liz, Tim, and Jon...in 5 second intervals
10) Befriending the chipmonks and domesticating them

There are more memories but I know the people outside of my circle o friends who were there when this all "went down" will be totally confused about this list o events. I hope everyone had a fun and safe after prom. Oh and our limo driver told us a story about Micheal Bolton...jealous?! I am SO not telling.

Graduation is this Saturday. It's gonna be crazy. I think it will hit me then how many people I won't really see again. I dunno if I'll cry. If I do, try not to be all AW! col is crying...cuz that will only make it worse. Either that or I'll punch you in the face.

My Aunt is in from Cali. There are 8 days and counting til we be out o hea and be ova dare.

Tim says funny things.

No comments: