Monday, June 10, 2002

You dont realize how early it is when you are in school. It's 4th period, half my day is over and what time is it? 10:20 am. On a sat. this whole awake thing wouldnt be happening right now.

My hand is going to fall off. It's all cut up from scoopin' like a mad-man yesterday at work. The line was out to Guam. A constant line=constant hell. Actually, it wasnt that bad. My mood went from stressed out to insanity because being insane is more fun.
But as if cuts werent hideous enough, I burnt my hand on Friday on the freakin toaster oven. All I wanted was half an egg roll, and you know what I got?! A scar that is going to RUIN my wedding pictures!!

note: We got a new toaster the very same day...all it takes is a burn and you're gone in the Evanson household. So all you toaster ovens out there bes be checkin dat. I dunno what that means.

Today I listened to people in their convos and would write down phrases I found amusing. I entitled it Fun With Quotes. Some might sound totally obscure but I think you'll get a kick out of them.

Behold!

I'm gonna eat your children, and I'm gonna eat their hearts! - Andrew Hartman

Ga-Zionk - Ms. Ogazalek

I actually have to pee really bad. - Heather Gerkins

It's just a cannibalistic appitite. I dunno what's the big deal. - Andrew Hartman

I don't want to be quoted. [as I write it down]..jerk. - Heather Gerkins

No comments: