Saturday, June 08, 2002

Sorry for lack of updates. I hate when I fall behind.

Since the last post was a fortune cookie thing, I want to tell you about the last one I got. It said, "You will receive something special in the mail." First of all, what kind of fortune is that? Next you can't even do the ..in bed thing to it. Worst fortune EVER!

ooy vey, what a friday. The toyota died on me right on Jons block. There is something wrong with the circulation of coolant in case anyone wanted to know. It's fun to see your car steaming. So Jon had to go to work, so his mom dropped him off then me and his mom hung out for like an hour or so. I figure this whole thing happened so I could bond with her. Nice lady. Then, while waiting for Merry to come save me, I watched Trading Spaces with his sister. We both feel its one of the greatest shows in the world.
Now I am sorta lucky through all this because the toyota died just as the Audi was all fixed. So I still have something to drive, but it really sucks how cars just hate me. I dunno what I'm doing wrong...

Phrase O the Week goes to Nicole Piampiano...aka Pimp. On the way back from lunch friday afternoon I was sitting in the back of her car. There was this SUV looking thing ahead of us and at one point Pimp was looking at it closely and asked, "Is that real?" I of course had to throw in a line and say, "Yes Pimp, that's a REAL car." She then added:

Oh, I thought it was a powerwheel

I love joking around with people who joke back. Congrats to Pimp. By the way, do you remember powerwheels? How cool were those things?! I wanted one so bad when I was little. And one year for Xmas when I was like 5 I had it on my list, but I didnt get it so once we were all done with opening up the gifts I noticed how there was a lack of a powerwheel and said, "I guess I wasn't good enough this year." Can you say Guilt Trip for the parents? It's funny now, but I can just imagine their faces then.

No comments: