Sunday, June 02, 2002

You know that Jon Weston.
Yeah?
He's a trip and a half!
[gasp!] Get out of town!
No I won't. This is my town. And I speaketh da truth yall.

After recent review of this year, I and many of my respected peers, have decided what the mood/emotion of the year was:
[drum roll. drummer loses his drum sticks. awkward silence. back to drum roll.]
Insanity!!!!

Yaye! I is so crazy. Hurray! Saying I is, is so much fun. I recommend it to all.

It's Sunday and still no Phrase O the Week. Crunch time. So I put some pressure on Merry to deliver when I needed it most:

Lactaid Lady: merry say something hilarious for phrase of the week
Cookies4Grandma: I don't understand why boogers are green.
Lactaid Lady: NO!
Lactaid Lady: thats crap!
Lactaid Lady: you suck!
Lactaid Lady: you ruined EVERYTHING
Cookies4Grandma: ...well I guess I will just go kill myself now...
Lactaid Lady: i guess so
Cookies4Grandma: OR DO THE DANCE OF LIFE!@
Lactaid Lady: [gasp!]
Lactaid Lady: this is pure insanity
Cookies4Grandma: You're pure insanity, and I never claimed to be funny

Can you find the Phrase? Cmon. Don't just sit there and expect me to do all the work for you. You gotta start pulling your weight around here. I'm tired of cleaning up after you, doing the laundry, the dishes, and shakin my rump. I wont have it anymore!
That's right you guessed it:

OR DO THE DANCE OF LIFE!@

I think the @ symbol really adds to it. Dont you? Good job Merry.

note: she was tot lying. she ALWAYS claims to be funny. "oh i'm SO funny and I claim it." Yeah, she said that.

Download some Guster foo!






No comments: