Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I got a bunch of John Mayor songs. He totally rules. I wish I was a musician.

I just found out there's no such thing as the real world, just a lie you gotta rise above.
-No Such Thing

I'm tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here.
-Love Song For No One

Anywayzz. It's my dadz Bday. It's crazy yo! Last night I talked to his good friend George online. He's one of those family friends so I call him uncle. He is also one of the COOLEST guys in the world! We share the same brain and he's like 20 yrs older than me. I have two brains that I share; one with Unkie George and the other with Merry.
I've said it before, but I want to marry a guy like Unkie George. He's so great. You gotta meet him some day. I wish I saved our convo because we talked about eating sloppy joes and how it's not nice to eat all those Joe's. There should be a commandment, "Thou Shallent Eateth Joe's of Slop." The newest installment to the Bible. It's that or another ammendment but I like the commandment better.

Monkey see. Monkey do. Monkey...poo!
oh sit!

No comments: