Saturday, June 01, 2002

I feel so alive instead of just being an accessory.

It's funny that I actually like working. I heart Ralph's. It's the perfect job for me. Screw you Target!!

[points to self] Someone needs a haircut. I know no one really cares but my hair hasnt been this long [just past my shoulders] in like a year probably. I dont want to cut it super short or anything, I just need to get rid of them pesky dead ends. Listen to me. I'm actually sounding like a girl. What's this?! That's right, I'm talking about my hair! Come and get me. I'll be waiting. With a spoon.

I am so looking forward to some ultimate tag tonight.
Regular Tag: old, and boring.
Ultimate Tag: freaking awesome!

That's the difference between the two in case anyone was wondering.

I have some homework I could be doing. But uh...no.



No comments: