Monday, May 27, 2002

Do you know [the muffin man?] that song Down Slow by Moby? I feel like that right now. Its surreal. Actually being in a moment and realize its passing.

I apologize to those who hate when people talk about stuff like that but I can't help it. That's how my brain works after 1am. Every little thing I ever stressed about during the day either doesnt matter anymore or I totally over analyse and make myself sick over. I'm in the 'not matter' state right now. But its just a temporary state of being because once I have to face all those little decisions again I'll fall into my norm. It's the circle of life. Although I am changing. I'm aware of it now.

I am a peanut-butter and jelly sammitch. Without the jelly, it's just peanut-butter and it sticks to your mouth when you try to eat it. I actually have no idea what I mean by that. I guess its the sides of my personality, or maybe I'm just hungy. I think its more of the hungy.

I like to think.
I like to learn.
I like cake.

ta da!

No comments: