Monday, May 27, 2002

I'm back! From outerspace...actually no, I lied. I'm back from New Jersey. I had a soccer tournament there.

A Word of Advice: Don't ever live in New Jersey.

Why? you might ask, as my friend Jon did.
I'll tell you why. Because you can't make left turns on main streets. So its a huge tease. You have to pass the place you want to go to, then make a bunch of U-turns and lefts on smaller roads, all to make it safer?!! Uh...no. They must have such road rage there. That can't be good.

Phrase O the Week comes from Liz. She is so funny. We made up this idea for a restaurant called That Nazi Place. And each day has a theme. Wed. we dont serve food, so once you order and get nothing, your nazi waiter screams at you:

Eat your plate of Empty!!

I would explain the whole idea to you but it would take way too long and I am way too lazy for that kind of work. Sorry. I'm on vacation.

No comments: