Friday, May 31, 2002

It's Friday. And I think it's time for some Random Food Bashing.

Bashing O Da Foods:
Bagel is such a pathetic loser
Ham is the BIGGEST slut. She did all the other meats, in 5 mins.
Pear talks crap about everyone
Cherrios says "like" way too much. So it shouldn't talk anymore.

Dont you feel better now? I know I do. It's such a release to get out my pent up anger towards assorted food products.

Dear me, I gots to work tonight. Scoopin' is the real deal. My right arm is going to get buff this summer from scooping all those ices and my poor left arm will be left in the dust cuz I know I won't lift weights to have a balance o muscle. I'm just too lazy. Damn laziness! It ruins everything! I hate you...

It's all crazy hot outside. I've said it before and I will say it again. Mother Nature is F-ing Cra-Zay. I think she's getting a bit old cuz now she has no idea what she's doing. They need to start looking for a replacement. I hear Sister Outdoors might get hired. She would be perfect for it. She knows what the weather should be like. Plus, added bonus, she makes awesome cookies. So maybe it will rain cookies one day.

No comments: