Thursday, May 23, 2002

I want to try to walk off the face of the earth. I wonder when you fall. Logically I would say Antarctica since it's the bottom of the world, but that's too easy. I bet there is some crazy little country that just propells you into space. Probably Guam. Why guam, because everyone always uses it but never really goes there. For example, "My car is parked in Guam." No it's not, it's just far away. So I think Guam is wicked pissed that no one actually visits it. So once some innocent person come by...WHAM! Tossed off the world.

Speaking of the world, the ride It's A Small World in Disney is the most offensive ride in the world. Every race and ethnicity is stereotyped. For instance, chinese people are eating rice and the black people are in the jungle. Young kids go on it and get subliminal messages to make them prejudgice. Conclusion: Disney is the root of all evil and hate.

It's time for Dictionary Tiempo!!
todays word: flowerpot - noun. a pot in which to grow plants. [i.e.-Ms.Jones has a lovely new flowerpot that she keeps her daisy's in, want to break it and destroy her happiness?]

No comments: