Monday, May 20, 2002

Sometimes when you look too deep into the little things in life, you think: Who cares, what does it matter? But then when you try to imagine your life without the little things, it's empty.

Now for the funny:

Batteries hate me. The Audi battery is dead, now the Toyota battery refuses to be recharged. Was it something I did? Maybe I didn't love them enough. Maybe I didn't deserve them. They were too good for me. They need someone better. They are destined for great things, things I could never provide them. They're better off without me.
Wait a sec...What about ME?! [gasp] They must have been cheating on me with another car. A whorey foreign one. How dare they do that! How was I so blind not to notice? No matter, I don't need them. I can love again. I'm fine on my own.

I'm no battery killer!! All I am guilty of is loving them...a love above and beyond what anyone will EVER understand.


No comments: