Wednesday, May 22, 2002

I am VERY excited that I got the chance to chat with a celebrity today. I got to ask him some interesting questions. It was a DELIGHT..


Lactaid Lady: who is you?!
FJive45: billy bob thorton
Lactaid Lady: really?
Lactaid Lady: so whats it like being married to angelina jolie?
FJive45: its scary
FJive45: i think she is scary
Lactaid Lady: are you in love with her...?
FJive45: i love her so much i'm probably going to kill her, and eat her so she'll be with me forever
FJive45: ...or until i digest her
FJive45: .....ew angelina poo
Lactaid Lady: ooh so i see your insane...
FJive45: i'm billy bob thorton
FJive45: so yeah
Lactaid Lady: whats it like to be southern
FJive45: sticky
Lactaid Lady: did you like being in Armegedon
FJive45: armewhatton?
Lactaid Lady: thats what i thought
Lactaid Lady: why did you get into acting?
FJive45: i kind of fell into it, i originally wanted to be a cartoon, but they told me...something....about....
FJive45: hm
FJive45: do you party?
Lactaid Lady: hey i'll do the questions ok
FJive45: :____( m'ok
Lactaid Lady: what is your favorite curse word
FJive45: buck futter!
Lactaid Lady: good choice
Lactaid Lady: if you could be an animal, which one would you be
FJive45: i'd be a vulture. they like to eat dead things like me.
Lactaid Lady: whats your favorite tv show
FJive45: celebrity boxing, if i could face anyone in the ring, i'd face my wife angolina, b/c thatd be a prime chance to kill her, and then eat her and...well ah HA you know my plan!!
Lactaid Lady: i feel awkward.
FJive45: i feel sad.

The End!

No comments: