Sunday, May 19, 2002

Phrase O the Week goes to C3P0 from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Now as many of you are probably aware I, and several others, went and saw this on Thursday. We all got a kick out of the ridiculous use of his puns in the battle scene. There were two that really touched our hearts and made us say, "oh my god.." in a rather dry tone.

First one: C3P0 is fighting in the battle and his head is taken off the driod's body by R2D2 (Don't ask how it got there, just see the movie) so he's getting his head dragged across the sand and he says: This is such a drag.

Number Two: After getting his head dragged over he is then next to his body and he's also a bit flustered by the surrounding events of good vs. evil...ya know how it is. So he then states: I am quiet beside myself.

Ya see it's funny because he WAS beside himself. Oh the hilariousness!! At the time it actually amused me and made me chuckle just because there was intense fight scenes going on as he's saying all this. But on its own, it's like a big ball of cheese...ah, who am I kidding?! It's STILL funny...right? RIGHT?!

Anywoo-best potential night o tv, for me anyway. One hour season finale of simpsons (7pm) and then a two hour series finale of The X-Files (8-10pm). What could possibly be greater, other than being able to eat junk food and not get fat? If anyone knows please inform me.

Now I must go. I've got an hour and a half to KILL. (dun Dun DUN!!)

I like this song: Sweatness by Jimmy Eat World

No comments: