Friday, May 17, 2002

Stupid site! I wrote this whole cool thing yesterday and went to post it and it didnt and now i need to do it again.. Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows my sorrow.

You know what's annoying? When you think one of your friends is an all-out, fully-blown spy and you are so wrong. For years I thought Liz was a spy and then yesterday and today her profile stated, "i'm not a total spy." Well she still must be alittle bit of a spy so there is some hope. But i guess I need to cancle out all the extreme spy pranks I had set, and the spy cake, and the spy socks, and the spy car....it's all going back to the CIA. (sigh)

Uh yeah, Star Wars was great. Although not going to school kinda messed up my sense of routine and what day it was. Crazy school.

Oh and mad props to Tony for selling that ticket when the rest of us were too scared. 15 dollars yall. And it wasnt an undercover cop either. How impressive.

This is for Merry: This doth blow


No comments: