Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Bring Sally up
Bring Sally down
something something, mumble yeah...
(clap, clap, clap, etc.)

Days like this I wish somehow music would play freely from the sky, and not like crappy music. Good time music. Life would be so much cooler if music was set to everything. If you were running around playing a sport it would energize you, if something bad was gonna happen if would warn you, after a cheesy joke you'd hear the ba-dump-bump of a drum, when you found love there would be that usual love music...that way you'd know. But no. Life can't be cool like that. All i'm asking is for some background music. Is that so much to ask?

I need something new. I've been tasting it, and I like it.

Oh and guess who isn't going to school tomorrow to see Star Wars...go ahead guess...How did you know? I can't wait to not be in school for a day. How nice, and brity. Speaking of Star Wars today in gym we did flying squirrel and Philly Pip pretended to be Bubba Fett. I'm kinda afraid of his open love for SW. Personally I went for the Peter Pan pose while flying.

Lastly I am going to introduce a new segment. Its called Examples of Sarcasm:
Scenerio: girl comes into school with a neon flowered dress
Sarcasm to her: Hey, uh, nice dress...very subtle.

Thank you!
I'll be here all week.


No comments: