Sunday, May 12, 2002

Happy Monkey Day!! Don't fo-det to hug your monkey and say you love it.

This is cool: "And my aim in my life is to make pictures and drawings, as many and as well as I can; then, at the end of my life, I hope to pass away, looking back with love and tender regret, and thinking, 'Oh, the pictures I might have made!'"
--Vincent van Gogh--

Thats what happens when you have to do a suicide report on Van Gogh...you find cool quotes from him, even if he was insane.

Phrase O the Week goes to ME!! [evil laughter] I win. You losed. Anyway, today merry's computer decided to suck and she said that, "This computer = CRAP" to which I, being of supreme humor, wittingly retorted with:

get out? An actual comPOOder.

Of course my quote would include poo. But I mean, what else would you expect. If it was about puppies or candy canes you'd be like, 'oh Col is becoming such a softly, she never talks about that poop anymore. Shes so boring without it.' Well NO I AINT! Shut your mouth! You don't know me....or maybe you do?

Anyway, time to cut and paste my report together...shhh, don't tell the teacher.


No comments: