Thursday, May 09, 2002

Hey kids quess what? Today I went over to Target for my interview and I had not one, but two...count 'em two interviews in one sitting and boy and I excited. Why is this? Cuz tomorrow I get to pee in a cup so they can see if I've been hanging out with Mary Jane. So that means I pass and they'll give me a call in like a week or less. Hopefully I get hired. Everything went well. Only thing was afterwards while doing my hw I realized I put down I'd like to work 28-30 hours a week. Thats a whole lot of hours. Surely I'll lose my entire social life...no one will call anymore [on the brink of tears]. But I figure let me work my bum off for like a week and then I'll start to work like 25 hours a week. They said they were flexable, so I want to see a cartwheel.

Speaking of cartwheels I think its time for some General Food Bashing:
Soup is stupid
Lettuce is dirty
Ice cream...well I like ice cream
but I HATE bananas they think their better than everyone else...what-ever!

No comments: