Tuesday, May 07, 2002

I apologize for all of those who live to read blogspots. I know how annoying it is when people dont update. Plus I mean I'm sure you're addicted to my hilarious antics so going through a drought of funny must have had some negative side effects like murder.

Now I have held out on you long enough, here it comes, The Phrase Of The Week [echo]
I dont even know the girls name who said the phrase, lets call her Mertle. Mertle was playing against my soccer team on a late Sunday afternoon, when one of my teammates, who will remain anonymous, "accidentally" knocked her down. Mertle is kinda dirtbagish...and proof of this is found when she said:

She is SO lucky I'm still on probation.

Our only question was, probation for what?! Obviously not being good at soccer...oh snap. If she read that I'm sure she'd hunt me down cuz Mertle is crazy like that, or so I assume.

To Ms.Slip:
I wuv woo
From Mr. Skid [with the shoes]

No comments: