Tuesday, May 21, 2002

I feel like writing something. But alas, writers block!


Would you rather..

be able to fly or turn invisible at will?
teleport or read minds?
live forever or have tomorrow be your last day?
have no front tooth (and you can never get a fake one) or just have your pinky and thumb on one hand?

My answers:

1) invisible: because if I could fly people would see me and then probably turn me into some six flags ride. Either that or I'd be forced to be a superhero...thats too much responsibility
2) teleport: I could go where ever I wanted to like that! And I dont think I'd want to know what someone is thinking.
3) One more day: If I live forever, eventually I'm going to realize that I dont get to experience what everyone else does...death and afterlife. Plus I'd outlive all my friends and be lonely.
4) Pinky and Thumb: I'd feel too much like a hillbilly with one front tooth. And we all know that being a hillbilly isnt much fun.





No comments: