Saturday, August 10, 2002

Oh you must be Mr. I dont like to go over 30 on Hawkins ave.
Hi. I'm Colleen. Can I punch you in the face?


You failed. You failed like a fat person trying to wear a skinny persons clothes.
-Merry

I think that could catch on and soon everyone will say that to each other when they fail at something, like...oh I dunno. LIFE! It'll make people feel really good about themselves and I bet the suicide rate will go down.

Also a strange phenomenon, the release of methane gas from the human body unbeknownst to the human being while laughing. Yeah it happened twice. That means more than once. Two to different personas.

The last sentence was made to confuse you.
[giggles]

I set up my new computer today and when it came to naming it, I paused. I needed the right name. Five minutes later, Mr. Compooder was born. Merry said she is going to name hers Skip. I told her that sucked. She said that Skip was gonna kick Mr.Compooder in the nut ball. As you can clearly see, Merry is a jerk.

No comments: