Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Yeah so I saw Alan Rickman on Sunday.
What's up now?!
If you dont know who he is it's ok. I just wont talk to you anymore you. How do you like them apples?

Anyhoo I had some weird dream and the po-po were in it. Appearently I was part of this group of kids who played this big joke at waldbaums - I think, it was either there or the school. And then someone called the fuzz on us but they didnt know who pulled the prank so we evaded them. But at one point I was almost caught. Oh and it was raining. I dunno what the deal is with that? When does it EVER rain.
note: po-po and fuzz are slang words for police

There's NO time! AHHH
I feel like summer is running out of time too soon and I cant do all the things I was hoping for. RATS!

PLUS: Freakin' Kazaa doesn't work anymore on my computer so I deleted it and now have to download something new. How annoying is that? I bet those commies are behind this.

No comments: