Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Just so I dont keep you in suspense, I wasnt that thrilled with my performance for Quabble (improv show). I wasnt horrible, and I wasnt great. I was in the middle, but I dont like not doing an AMAZING job. Stupid expectations! However, Frequency was a total blast. I love that show. The producers like our shift and we all have fun pretending to be funny. There is absolutely no pressure. Its great.

Anyhoo...
The other night around 12 I had decided I would go into my room and read. I wound up going into the lounge to see what people were doing and low and behold, The X Files movie was on. Naturally since I know the whole thing by heart (kinda sad) I was like SKA-REW reading! In the mist of watching it I decided it would be funny if people made the actually sound effects instead of background music, or explosions. My revelation came about in a scene where a building is blown up...to which my sound was KA-BOOM. Now this wasn't your usual ka-boom...this was a Garth, from Waynes World ka-boom...A big difference.

I want to be a sound effects person.

Daily Shout Out!
SHout Out to: Me!
Why: Because I can successfully laugh histerically at myself, often to the point of tears. And the chances get greater the long I stay up.

No comments: