Thursday, October 03, 2002

Today I...

Today I got so hyper after going to late night dinner. So I get back to the dorm around 11, and naturally Sudhanshu and me start dancing as if it is our jobs while in Julie and Sara's room. We made up the dance of life. Its a cycle.

Cycle one: Child..looks like being really happy while stretching and jumping
Cycle two: Teenage...pretend that you know how to dance and look like a moron
Cycle three: Nineteen..in the clubs when you dance all sexy like
Cycle four: 25..more proper dancing, hand in hand, swinging and a-twirlin'
Cycle five: 30..slower version of 25
Cycle six: 60...like robots with hands straight ahead resting on each others shoulders as you sway back and forth

Repeat

News flash: Phrase of the Week has been determined early!

Who?: Sudhanshu
Setting: Imagine yourself in a college dorm. Your friend Ben has just left the room. Sudhanshu goes to the door and begins to yell

Come back so I can drill a hole in your ass. That way I can call you assholes!

He has such a way with words...

No comments: