Wednesday, November 06, 2002

All who know me, know I burp as if it is my J-O-B. Now why am I so full of gas like materials? This is what I ponder...my endless search for the truth as to why I am the way I am now. I never really burped like this as a child, so what gives? Perhaps it twas when I was diagnosed as not being able to take on the awesome power of lactose materials, better known as Lactose Intolerance. Or maybe it was the time that I ate that whole bag of Hot Fries without any water. Maybe it began in the long long ago, from the times of the pyraminds...yes! That is it! They are designed in the shape of an air bubble, my bubble, my burps....GASP! I must be the Queen of the Future! They built that temple for me. Quick, I must away!


I fordet what else I was gonna say. I wish I could remember...

One time I told Liz that I went to bed hungy.
Doesnt that make you sad?


No comments: