Friday, November 08, 2002

Behold, once again the Phrase O the Week goes to Yvone. While sitting on Jules bed, by the way Jules hasnt won phrase o the week - just for the record. Anyhoo, we be sitting on da bed, and Yvone was saying how she was tired and such. She stated:

I can't keep my eyes open, because I'm asian.

She is also getting really confident in her ability to say funny things and once I began to write down the Phrase she got onto a chair and commanded Jules to worship her. I think the power has gone to her head...or her butt. Or a Robert Frost poem, what's with his poems? They're all obscure about being in the woods and lookin at deer and throwing rocks at old people. Old people would prob be really confused if you threw a rock at them...then they'd prob fall asleep.

Robert Frost Poem:

Hark! The snow in my path
the stream of river that flows
a pair of eyes from a deer
it prances and runs away
footsteps in the snow
Glance ahead
I smell Old Spice
Grandpa wonders and mumbles to himself
I spot a rock
pick it up
cold and heavy in my hand
I throw it
Thud.


No comments: