Wednesday, December 25, 2002

A Merry Christmas Indeed.


Ok this is what happened. We went over to my relatives and ate and such. It began to snow on the way home so it took some time to get back. Alas, once we landed my brother threw a snowball he would later regret. It's destiny was to hit my father square in the head, he laughed, my dad threw some back. I went inside. Then I got on this fine machine (computer) to check my mail. Then revenge was had. Out of NO WHERE my dad comes in and gets my brother in a head lock. I had no clue what was going on. Shawn was desperately trying to escape and thats when I knew my dad was unleashing his internal fury. Yes people, a horrible fart was ripped onto the body of my brother over and over again. Shawn got out of my fathers grasp and stated that, "I can taste it!"

Sudhanshu sat on the floor, unbeknownst to the smell, when the wave of gas flooded his nostrals. The smell was spreading. He cried out, "OH MY GOD!!" I knew I would be next and braced my nose. I said, "I'm not going to breathe." But alas, my attempts failed. Oh, the humanity.

No comments: