Sunday, December 22, 2002

Sorry I havent updated, I got back from college and I could lie and say I've been so busy that I couldnt, but thats a lie. When you have nothing to do, getting up is just such a hassel and you get SO lazy. I hope this laziness doesnt go to far and I dont let myself go. If that happens, then all the old ladies of the town will gossip about what happened to me, because I was just so energetic n such.

May it be known---------

I realize I have fans of the website, and sometimes I feel obligated to write stuff and then I look at it like homework instead of fun time to write. But alas, it tis my fate. For I hath made it a link from my AIM profile online and thus the people hast clicked and the "oldschool" was birthed. For ever and ever shall it reign. Yippy Skippy.

Hello?

No comments: