Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Random things:

1) Ithaca is a snow globe. I feel like someone keeps shaking up some more snow after it stops for a couple minutes.

2) The other day someone claimed that snow was the white man's camafloge.

3) Today I saw a plastic dining hall cup that was cracked on the ground. As snow fall around it I said to myself, "what a shame."

4) Coming back from class there were these older people on some kind of tour I assume. And old man picked up some snow off the railing and began to pack it in his hand. I thought he was going to hit one of the people in front of him, but he then passed the snow back and forth between his hands. I was like, what is the deal here? As if it wasn't bitter cold enough for him he feels the need to rub his hands in freezing snow? Aren't old people cold enough? As I left to go to my dorm he still had it in his hand. My only rational explanation is that he was making a really really small snowball and only he would get amusement out of hitting someone with it. Stupid old man....

No comments: