Monday, December 02, 2002

You know I don't update for a couple of days and I get some angry fan mail saying...I'll paraphrase:

Oh Why aren't you updating, what the f-bomb?! I am hooked on your site because you are the best human being alive. I wrote People a letter saying that you need to be in their magazine for Best Human EVER! They already have sexiest man alive and you are the coolest person alive. You should make a movie and then win an Oscar. I want to give you all my money. I'll write you a check for a ba-zillion dollars and you can spend it on producing a movie and buying candy and getting a kitty and a limo and a helper monkey and lastly a toothbrush because even though you have an amazing smile, you kinda have some plaque hanging out. I would do something about that. Do you brush 3 times a day? I doubt it. My great Aunt Edna once didnt brush her teeth because she thought there was a vast conspiracy to kill off the magical midgets that live in your back molars that give us magical healing powers. She was crazy, or was she? Anyway, please update. The End.

and now I will cite it (Unkie George pg1)

Oh and Daily Shout out!
To: Opera Baby
Why: Because the baby sings about poop. I've seen it before but still it's hilarious. Thanks to Unkie Jerry for the site.

No comments: