Thursday, January 02, 2003

I apologize for no updates in the past days. I have totally forgotten about the Phrase O the Week. I've decided who it will go to.

This week it goes to Merry. You see in the beginning of the week...or was it last week? Eh, whatev. She wanted to go to a diner. But there were some conditions of going. You see Merry doesnt like to take these things called "showers" very often and won't deny that. One fine day she asked me to go to the diner with her wearing pjs cuz she hadn't showered OR changed even though it was about 3pm. I said ok fine, I'll change back for you. After that Sudhanshu was saying how great it would be if him and I didnt change and Merry had. He couldnt wait to see her face, because he's the devil. Then as we were discussing her reaction if we showed up wearing regular clothes Merry said:

if you show up without pjs on I will cut your face off with a knife

Aw, Mer...that's SO sweet. You'd do that, just for me? Wow. We are special friends. Nothing says lovin' like a slash to the face.

Note: Her statement single handedly scared me into at least wearing PJ pants instead of not changing at all as Sudie had wanted.





No comments: