Friday, January 03, 2003

Yeah so I think I'm addicted to Hot Fries. It all starts with one fry, then I'm all eating the whole damn bag. The other day I bought 2 big bags of them and that same day I ate one whole bag by myself. I then waited til later this night to eat the rest of the hot fries that my brother opened. And I think tomorrow I'll go out and buy s'mo. I hope they make a patch and I can get myself out of this potential road to disaster ASAP. First its just one bag a day, then suddenly I blow all my money on it, and I'm selling my parents bed for cash to buy up all the bags at 7-11. Then I'm living on the streets dancing on a box to make ends meat...so I can buy bags. Then I'm heating the fries on a spoon and shooting it up.

And so today's lesson is not to throw carrots at old people.

No comments: