Sunday, January 19, 2003

So check this out:

I get back up to Ithaca College and turn on my computer and WHAM on the desktop is Kazaa. Now you might think, ok big whoop. If you do then you dont understand Colleen's desktop. It doesnt have Kazaa for two reasons; it messed up a computer at home, and the its not worth it here cuz it takes FOREVER to download songs.

Now I know you could say, well hey..someone probably put it there. No no you see I put a towel over my computer so robbers couldnt see it and it wasnt moved. Therefore, no one touched my computer and Kazaa put itself into my computer. My analysis is that Kazaa can't get over me. I mean I totally broke it off with him and thought he understood I didnt really want to be friends cuz it would be too hard but NO he comes and brings himself all up in my business. He is trippin'. I think I need a restraining order or something.

DAMN YOU KAZAA
...................Kazaa
...................kazaa

That ladies and gentlemen was an echo.

No comments: