Friday, January 17, 2003

Today I got engaged. It was so romantic. Jon and I were going into the very fancy King Kullen to get Rice Krispies and marshmellows to make..you guessed it...Rice Krispies Treats! So we go on line and buy it. Afterwards Jon had a quarter so I told him he should buy something. We got over to the machines and then he said I'm going to buy you a ring. I asked if he was going to ask me to marry him and he told me to close my eyes. So I did, I wasnt going to be rude. My eyes were being all closed n such and when I opened them Jon was on one knee. He asked me to marry him and I said Ok. All the check out clerks were looking, they were so jealous. So he goes to put the ring on my ring finger and it didnt fit. You'd think he would have shopped for one that was MY size, but no. Once it didnt fit I was all...I guess we can't get married now. But he was in denial and thought it would still happen even though I knew it wasnt a real diamond. Cheapskate. Then we got back to my house and we got into a fight and he wanted an annullment. I gave it to him. But then we thought we could work stuff out, but if he hits me...it's over.

Married life is tough.

No comments: