Monday, January 13, 2003

I saw Upright Citizens Brigade and it was amazing! Special thanks to Jesse for allowing me to stay at his "crib" and for all the crazy new inside jokes and of course giving up his bed so I could go sleepy. I saw Racheal Dratch go into the theatre and was so starstruck it was crazy. I was all...OMG! That's Racheal Dratch. Now I know many ppl are freaked out by her on SNL cuz she plays these not so pretty characters but I think she's hilarious. Jesse and I made a goal for this summer: take the UCB Class together. I really hope we do it.

On the train ride back I sank into my own little word as I listened to the American Beauty soundtrack and Fiona Apple mix. This guy sat next to me for awhile and at one point I looked over and saw his ear. This was no regular ear people. The outer rim...i dunno what it's really called, but he totally had hair growing there. I was like WHOA! That's gross! And then I realized he probably didnt like it when people looked at his abnormal hair growth on his outer ear. Gee, I hope he doesnt read this...

Where the F is everyone?!

Daily Shout Out:
To: Horatio Sanz
Why come?: Cuz he incorperated "I'm just jenny from the block" into the improv. Well done my friend. Jesse and I were really hoping to hear a line from Missy Elliot's "work it" but JLo was a good replacement.

No comments: