Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Hark! An epic story about a child in search of inner meaning and the 50 little people who helped her pull a giant airplane on Fox's new show...Man Vs. Animal. Read away:

Lactaid Lady: but i am a cold hearted bitch
FJive45: at least you you're facing your true identity
Lactaid Lady: its about time...you know maybe I should go on Dr.Phil
FJive45: ooooh
FJive45: he'd set ya straight
FJive45: get in yo face
Lactaid Lady: thats right...he'd tell me, "you know sometimes its hard to see your own face without a mirror"
Lactaid Lady: he is SO full of wisdom
FJive45: i dont know how he does it sometimes
FJive45: takes my breath away
Lactaid Lady: hes a giant among men
FJive45: a floater among sinkers
Lactaid Lady: there is no faster way to my heart then through poo references...

I think I mention poo way too much. I mean my life consists of other things, but I constantly mention poo. It's just funny. But sometimes I scare myself.

No comments: