Thursday, February 06, 2003

After Creative Writing I went into the small grocery type store to get more of my Lactaid Milk. I left without a bag, I wanted to boldly show that I am Lactose Intolerant. And as I am walking back to the dorm I notice this grey wool glove with this red thing on it that looked like a cloth tongue or mouth. I figured hey! sock puppet or crazy animal mitten. I was SO right. There stood a lone frozen whale mitten. I picked it up, looked at it, then put it back down. As I walked away I said, "that sucks. Poor Mr. Whale." Then I felt bad for leaving him but I figured there was a reason he was there. Maybe if he's still around in like a week I'll take him in.

Then as if that wasnt enough - I just realized how anti climactic this is - I saw a lady standing outside by the dining hall smoking and wearing a plaid/flannel jacket with big stitched orange pattern on it. I mummbled, "oh boy thats ugly."
And it was.

No comments: