Monday, February 03, 2003

My Storytelling class is killing me. I mean, its cool and very interesting and keeps me on my toes but I read like a crazy mo-fo. I have to read about 100 pages by Wed and I still have to see The Pianist for it, thats a movie by the way. Oy, look at that. There is so much work, I've become jewish.

I have to wake up at 730AM tomorrow, that will be fun, hopefully I will get up for it...unlike last time. Silly ol' alarm clock pulled a fast one on me. Then I'm saying I'll go to the gym, we'll see how that pans out. A lot of times I kid myself while awake and the sleepy part of me says...screw that I want more sleep!

In other news, there is way too much stuff I need to do I'll be happy when the weekend comes. I mean I like being busy and all but sometimes its too much and I hope I dont splode. Spontanious Human Combustion has to be such a crappy way to die. I mean one minute you're all hey I'm gonna walk over there and the next BOOM you are a ring of black ashes on the floor...but I bet your shoes would be intact, especially if you got on Adidas. (wink)

I better get free shoes now.

No comments: