Friday, February 14, 2003

GASP! My first fan email!

TJ writes: What do you think about the movie Old School and its stealing of your website name?

Well, I was in the movie theatre when I saw the trailer and thought it was the most amazing trailer, simply because of the name. Initially I thought, it was pretty cool that they shared my name. Then after awhile, I thought about it - alone in a meadow, and it started to annoy me. I mean, if that movie sucks they could systematically destroy all the things that old school is associated with. I am worried for my future. I fear the worst. And as such, I am putting out a Red Alert for the readers of my site. Please read as much of the archives as you can and buy lots of duct tape and put it around your computer. If there arent many updates for about a week...fear the worst. But otherwise, Will Ferrel could make that whole thing worth seeing.

More emails are appreciated.

No comments: