Monday, April 14, 2003

On Sunday Suds, Kiehl, Jess, and I went outside near a big waterfall thing. I would put the name of it but I cant even try to spell it, it's named after an Indian so imagine it. After hiking and taking pics and walking in some water, we decided to leave and go into town for some food instead of eating dining hall. So we went to get Thai food at this pretty expensive but REALLy good place...here's my plug- Eat at Taste of Thai. YUM!
Ok so we order food and wait to get it. An asian guy comes and we are all really hungie, so Suds says Thank God. The asian says you should thank me not god. Then we thought well we should really thank the Chef. So we then replaced Thank God to thank Chef. Then it became, Holy Chef?! I'm not sure how or why we moved from replacing the higher power being to an explitive for fecal matter. Oh My Chef! Then it evolved further to..What the Kitchen are you doing?!

Fun with Words!
Kitchen YOU!

PS. I think Weather got my letter and shaped up.

No comments: