Thursday, April 17, 2003

Thank Chef for sunny days - that was written on my wipe board the other day.

Life Lesson:

Today after eating a fine lunch with Dana, where we discussed old ladies. Tangent-there is this one old lady who works there and she keeps walking by all the time, so I was saying how the thrill of her walking by was ruining the fun of us seeing her, then we said we'd like to see her dressed up, I suggested an Easter Bonnet. Dana said that would be adorable.
Anyway, I get back from eating and I'm pretty full. I have my door open and I hear Vogue by Modonna coming from somewhere down the hallway. I go searching for it and find it's coming from Alice's room. I start to dance around and lip sync. Then I grab my side and say, "Oh, I think I'm getting a cramp." 30 seconds later I confirm, "Yeah I got a cramp." I stop. Appearently in addition to not going swimming after you eat, dancing is out of the question as well.

I got packages from Miss Marie and my Mom. Good job with food! Hot Fries are much appreciated. Hurray for easter!

In addition to Life Lesson...
What a Deal!

Yvone needed me to scan something for her and sent it electronically, it was a drawing for an advertising campaign and she didnt want to have to color it manually, instead she plans to use Microsoft Paint. In me scanning it I "saved her life." She said, "I love you." Then she said, "If I have 3 asian babies...you can have one."
SCORE!



No comments: