Tuesday, September 09, 2003

For the second installment of the Theatre Teacher Cronicals...

He dressed up as a pimp in a leapard print robe with shimmering red around the cuffs and along the bottom. As if that weren't enough, a wig also got involved along with a witch hat.

Quotes:

"Cursed, spoiled again!"
"'F' this, 'F' that."

Note: some of these are out of context. And he didnt drop the F-bomb, just used the letter.

I finally got my media book today that cost a pretty penny. So now I must put it to use.
If you are looking for an interesting thing to do, I suggest looking up Jack Handey's Deep Thoughts. Here are some I heard recently:

Consider the dandelion, while you do that I'll be over here going through ALL your stuff.

The earliest fly swatter was probably a flat surface with a long stick attached to it.


That's all I remember. Do the rest on your own.



No comments: