Thursday, September 04, 2003

Today in Intro to Theatre....my STUNNING hour 15 min lecture class with 300 ppl...I decided to make use of my time by writing a few comments down about my teacher. To Preface...He is young and new at this. He often makes jokes that arent funny which after the moment of silence he follows with a nervous, "So anyway," or "Eh Whatever."
I did my evaluation is elementary school teacher style.

Comments: Jim often strays away from the topic with stories of himself. Must learn to stay on task. He has an hour and 15 mins and we only get to HW question 2 out of 5.
Bravo.

In addition there are some fun quotes:

"I can touch you. I can sit on someone's lap. I can do anything"
"I can't fart on cue"
"Danish castles are dangerous places."

Thank you and good night!

No comments: