Monday, November 03, 2003

Last night I had some crazy dreams. Mostly because I had to direct a big project today for a major production class. It's basically a music video and I chose the song, Material Girl by the one and only Madonna. There is all this pre production work, like camera angles and lighting and all that jazz. I got everything done. But I was nervous about it b/c it was more difficult than things we had done before.

So I go to bed all anxious. And I had dreams of missing the class, which is at 8am. Then I'd dream about getting lost is some crazy office at the school and being late to class. Each time I would wake up and think, just think of something else, and as I'd begin to sleep the lines, "Living in a material world, and I am a material girl" would float into my head.

But the dream that takes the cake is the one where I was pregnant. Don't worry, it wasn't mine. I was a surrogate mother. And I had been pregnant for about a month or so. Now I know they say you cant really feel in dreams but my body felt diffferent, weighted down a little. My thoughts were, oh I forgot to tell my mom about this. Then I was worried that people in school would think I got knocked up and stare at me, meanwhile I was just doing something nice for someone.....When will people learn to understand. Best part is that I woke up and had to realize that I wasnt really pregnant.

Silly dream.

No comments: