Saturday, November 08, 2003

Ok I got a bunch of stuff to discuss.

First, went to the doctors to finish up shots for India. Meg came with me, thank god otherwise I would have been a complete mess; one from the paperwork and two from the shots. I dislike getting them like many ppl, but I tense up and close my eyes and go "AHHH!" when they hurt. It's quite a sight to behold.

The malaria immunization is in the form of pills and I had two choices. I could take one each day but run the risk of an upset stomach and since my stomach already blows I went for the once a week dose. But ready for these side effects? Weird dreams OR halucinations! SCORE! When the dr said that I was close to saying to Meg, I'll be trippin' out of my mind, as if a hippy would say it. But I figured the DR might think I really did drugs and it would be awkward to explain that I only joke about it. She would never believe me.

Oh and BONUS....the Dr's name was Niziol, but pronounced Nizzle. How amazing is that?

That's all for now.

No comments: