Saturday, January 17, 2004

Appearently I have been working too hard since I strained my left foot muscle. Now I look funny when I walk. And I didn't do anything like run a marathon or lift weights or operate heavy machinary. I dont get it. All I did was walk around. I am falling apart.

Segway!

Feeling slightly annoyed by the wind howling its way into my room from a small crack in my no-so-effecient dorm window, I got up and tried to push it closed some more. No such luck. I then pushed it in and realized that the sounds wasn't unbearable, however, once I let go it was back. So I looked around for something I could stick in the little space and lo and behold I reached down and the Everybody Poops book found its way to my hand. It was just thin enough to hold the window closed. And it did so all night. Thank you Everybody Poops, not only for the wonder of showing fecal matter but for helping out when I needed it most.

No comments: