Monday, January 19, 2004

First day o' classes are going rather well so far. I get up at 10am M-Th and then get to sleep til 2 on Friday. So I figure I can stay up til at least 2am each night and still get enough sleep for the morning. Super! Or wait, make that...Choice!

My personal writing class I'm not so sure about. The professor is kinda like an old turtle. I think hes got some personality in him but it's hard to tell since all he did was read directly from the syllabus. Thats always fun. However I might replace that class with some Acting IV action. POW!

does everyone enjoy the new opening picture? I say that since the POW took me back to the days of the fox lady and her kick. I enjoy the instructions and the gun that is in mid-air. Hurray for potential violence!

Other news: It's DAMN cold out. And all the salt they put down stains the bottom of my pants white. Which means I have to wash them...or just the bottoms (Yeah Liz). But don't worry I won't allow the salt to take over my life. I do have good news. I believe that I will manage to spend less than 100 on books this semester. Take that, THE MAN!

No comments: