Sunday, March 07, 2004

As I walked into my brothers room to return the checkered red and black dress he claimed was "moms" which one Merry McOlvin wore last night as her, Lisa, and I pretended we were middle aged women on the way to the church social, my brother Shawn and cousin Patrick were playing a video game. The conversation went as follows:

Colleen: I'm just returning your dress.
Pat: Did you iron it?
Colleen: No.
(she puts the dress into the closet)
Colleen: Are you guys playing that 007 game?
Shawn: Yeah
(all watch the television screen)
Colleen: I didn't know it's a two player.
(she looks carefully at the characters)
Colleen: (to Pat) Are you a woman?
Shawn: We both are. He's Mya and I'm Regina.

(she left the room with the determination to quote the hell out of that)

CURTAIN


No comments: