Friday, February 27, 2004

I got some complaints about not updating. I won't say from who, but it was my mom. So let's fix that before she cuts me off...

Today I got my boss to laugh so hard she began to cry. In addition, she thinks she may have peed a little. How did I do this? Well let me tell you.

Now I am often fond of saying I will round house someone in the throat. I just think its funnier and more orginal than jokingly telling someone to shut up. Sometimes I even say it randomly and today we got into talking about it. There came a point when I visually demonstrated what I THOUGHT a round house was. I brought my arm up and circled it wide before punching. Meg and several others began to laugh histerically as I stood there perplexed. I didn't realize my puching skills were so funny. But no, they were laughing AT me.
Appearently a round house involves a kick. And it is very complex and difficult to be able to get someone in the throat since you are high kicking and turning at the same time. It's like a Mortal Combat move.

Now I know I learned a valuable lesson today but I still think my punch could be considered a round house. Plus it's easier to accomplish and more functional in society.

Ponder that my friends....ponder that.

No comments: