Sunday, February 22, 2004

I've been sneezing a lot. And since all my sneezes are crazy big it reminds me of my dear friend Liz's comment to me about the sound and power behind them. She said, "it sounds like your brain is trying to escape."

Perhaps it is. But I've always been good to it, so I dont see why it would want to leave me. But whatever, I'll be fine on my own. Though I'll probably not be able to function in society anymore, but I hear being a vegetable isn't so bad.

However, in the practical world, the sneezes are from one of two things.

1. My room is kinda dusty. And I dunno how to fix that beyond wiping it away with my hand or blowing it off my desk because I don't have the supplies to do anything else. Plus I'm lazy.

2. I gots me a cold. As if the cold that has been lingering around in my body for the past month isn't bad enough, now it invited its friend over to hang out, eat all my hot fries, and drink my Arizona Green Tea, and watch my DVDs while laying in their underwear on the couch.

So it appears I am doomed either way.
(sigh)

No comments: