Saturday, January 29, 2005

As the clock comes closer to midnight I realize it is only too soon until 2 things happen.

1. I turn 21 and become an "official" adult
2. A couple friends may attempt to get me drunk

Here's the thing, their agenda shall fail them for there is something they aren't aware of. I have an agenda as well:

Mission Statement for the Official Adult known as Colleen Evanson:
I, Colleen Evanson, will not get drunk when I turn 21. Though there maybe be conspiracies against such a belief these forces that be are unaware that I can take a challenge and HARK! I shall emerge victorious!

Bring it on.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

u rock
i went hikeing in hawaii for my 21st
might not seem exciteing but it was more sureal then sitten at the bar for a few hours then blacking out like most of my friends
any who
thats great
peace

Anonymous said...

I would like to state, on behalf of the "a couple friends," that there was no such agenda on the table. The only agenda was to expose you to classier drinking establishments at which adults imbibe without dignity loss. And I believe that agenda was achieved. A secondary goal was to aid you in discovering alcoholic beverages that would taste good to you, which, I believe, was also achieved. Finally, I would like to state that we are quite aware that if you should ever become intoxicated, it would be as a choice you made, not of the actions of "a couple friends." Unless we slip you a roofie.

Struggling Runner said...

Darling,

Your dinner party at Thai Cuisine was exceptional! And so was going to Applebee's. I missed hanging out with my homie, man!!! And your friends are pretty awesome too.

Let's keep this friends thing up, yo! You're kinda cool and funny. And you totally need me to make you look hip. Cause I a hip...hm...or not.

Toodles, mah poodle.